Saturday, November 8, 2014

It's Cool

I am in Florida delivering a commission, visiting with friends and enjoying the cool colors. Cool on the color chart - the blues and greens.
Capturing the light on a white bird against the blue sky. A bird running along the shore as the blue-green waves break.  The green foliage, with fruits and flowers. All of these are music to my eyes. Blue is my favorite color. It was used as the background for the dog portrait I brought down to FL. Watching the blue peaking out from morning clouds. Blue is the balance for me, cool, calming color and what is used to make green. 
While I am here there will be lots of photos that will feature blues and greens.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Playing Catch-Up

My last post was July 3rd and now it is July 15th - wow! It is hard to believe that we have been on the road for over a month - 38 days as...