Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Long Road To Somewhere

This year has been about the destination. Traveling the highways, by-ways, through life and memories. 

I headed out this morning to drop off work for the Small Works pastel show at For Art's Sake Gallery, Henrico, VA. Near Richmond, VA and a little over three hours from Blacksburg, VA.

That was just part of the trip. I had lunch with my great niece and delivered a piece I framed as a memory to her mother. 

Continuing another three plus hour I will spend time with friends that are family. We will speak of loved ones and hold memories in our hearts. The storm has passed,the sun will set and rise again tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Playing Catch-Up

My last post was July 3rd and now it is July 15th - wow! It is hard to believe that we have been on the road for over a month - 38 days as...