Monday, September 29, 2014

Great Way To Start A Day

It is National Coffee Day!!! What a great way to start my day! Okay, maybe I am a little too enthusiastic. You might even think I have had too much coffee but that is not the case. In fact wouldn't mind having another cup but that will have to wait a bit as I am working on the road so to speak. Working remotely from car inspection place and the smell of tires does not entice me to drink auto coffee.

When I leave I may just have to seek out one of the many places today that are giving away free coffee. As much as I love my morning coffee I use coffee to stain my paper for art work. The grounds even play a part in helping deepen the stain.

So for your enjoyment today here are a few works that have been inspired by coffee.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playing Catch-Up

My last post was July 3rd and now it is July 15th - wow! It is hard to believe that we have been on the road for over a month - 38 days as...