Friday, September 26, 2014

Funny Friday

As I was going back over my photographs from the trip to CA I got some funny little images. On our last day in the Napa Valley we stopped at Castello di Amorosa - Castle of Love. It really is a modern day castle with a moat and everything. It is a fun place to go check out, it costs to do the self guided tour but the tastings are free, at least that is how they explained it to us.

The next time the gals are out that way we have a better idea of places we would like to go and just stay for the day, paint, draw, take photographs, picnic and enjoy the view. You thought I was going to say wine, didn't you? Well, maybe a little of that too.

Just outside the castle doors they have animals. Some in the fenced area, some in the vineyard, and some in the pond. There are funny little chicken, the ones with lots of feathers and unique patterns. So, of course I had to take a few photos. Got a few photos of emu, and the other animals. Apparently, the sheep are not crazy about emu, as they would give them a little bump to move along. The goats of course had to be up high so they would venture on top of the raised hen-house.

I do think I got a bit of inspiration from the animals there, along with a few giggles.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Playing Catch-Up

My last post was July 3rd and now it is July 15th - wow! It is hard to believe that we have been on the road for over a month - 38 days as...