Saturday, September 20, 2014

From Another Place


Inspiration can be found in so many places. Nature is of course always there for me. Friday inspiration came from a different place. Black & White photography by Ansel Adams on exhibit at Mumm Winery in Napa Valley, CA. 

Seeing his work, the deep blacks, crisp whites, reminded me again of my love of film photography. Plus, the graphic design elements in his work and the abstract aspect of nature.

Being in Napa and seeing his work I channeled a little of my inner photographer. Using my phone on B&W setting I snapped off a few inspirational photos to end our adventures in CA.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's That Sound???

You know you are in Wyoming when you wake to the sound of horses. With limited wi-fi service it has been a lot harder to get blogs written a...