Monday, August 18, 2014

Three

The last couple of days I felt like I was going in three different directions. As I am wrapping up the re-organization of the work space I ran across a poem that I had stashed away. It was a good time to find it and take a moment to at least remember a walk in the forest.

Three

Being is like a forest.

It has no need of doorways
because it is its own portal.
It allows entry anywhere
without opening a single latch.

Wherever you walk
the deep roots are there,
but you cannot see them.

Getting lost in these trees
means the end of circling
around and around
what you've always been.

~Daniel Skach-Mills~
The Tao of Now







No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Changes

Recently I removed the Wild at heART FaceBook Group. I am down to two links on FB, one is Linda Harrison-Parsons, regular everything page wi...