Friday, August 15, 2014

Pay It Forward Friday

I have had this idea for some time, paying it forward is something I believe is just a part of my life. I like to share information, share techniques, I have donated art for many charities and truly believe what goes around, comes around.

This week was National Elephant Week, the 13th was Left Hander's Day, 14-15th V-J Day - end of WWII, 15th is Relaxation Day. Not so sure that one is in the cards today. I am reorganizing studio spaces and general end of summer cleaning.

Today I will post an elephant painting and as I stated earlier this week if it were sold in a gallery 50% would go to the gallery. I will take that 50% and donate it to the "African Wildlife Trust". A number of amazing artists around the world are supporting this group to help find ways to stop poaching of ivory. In my own little way I feel a need to help.

If you are so inclined to help me help elephants and gain a piece of art just send me an e-mail at: lhp5536@aol.com I accept credit cards, checks and of course cash. I am working to get my Pay Pal back up and running, so that could be an option too.

Today's image is "never forget" it is 12 x 36 x 1 3/4 " special price through September $750.00, painted in oils, details of the painting wrap around the sides.

Detail of painting

Full image - 12x36 oil painting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rolling Through Roanoke

June 22, Thursday, Rick and I had to go into Roanoke, VA for the afternoon. Roanoke has some interesting street art, public art. There are a...