Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Making Lemonade

Some days, weeks, it feels like life is giving out nothin but lemons. So like any good artists what can you do with lemons? Make lemonade, maybe do a painting of lemons or just put some lemon in a cup of tea and think about what to do next. Of course all three work too.
I have been trying to find a way to make my studio and work space come together. Moving between east and west has a few challenges. Having the equipment you need and the breathing room to create. 
I am one of those that works well in clutter and chaos. But the physical running around up and down stairs gets old - fast. It also puts a stop to the create spirit. 
So, this week I re-created a room of my own. I cleared out things I won't use again, filed, packed, and stored materials in their very own container. 
I even have several pieces of art work in progress ready to finish. One by one and lots of new ideas for the future. Sometimes the little things can make the biggest problems or nicest pleasures. Good thing I like lemons.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Changes

Recently I removed the Wild at heART FaceBook Group. I am down to two links on FB, one is Linda Harrison-Parsons, regular everything page wi...