Thursday, August 7, 2014

Long Way Home

There are days when it seems like we take the long way home. Then there are the days when I have to think about where I call home. What it really comes down to is home is where I am. Right now I am in Virginia, last week Arizona, week before that Oregon to see John and enjoy the coast. Earlier this spring up to Massachusetts to visit with Beccy in her new home.

Coast to coast, here or there, being in nature, walks in the woods, hikes in the mountains, strolls along the beach or craving your way through busy city streets it all has special meanings. I take pictures to capture the moment. I keep them on my computer and print them out to use as references for paintings but also to remind me that home is always where you find it.

Virginia

Oregon

Massachusetts 

Arizona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Changes

Recently I removed the Wild at heART FaceBook Group. I am down to two links on FB, one is Linda Harrison-Parsons, regular everything page wi...