Tuesday, July 8, 2014

here, there and everywhere.....

The title tells it all...  I'm having a tough time getting work done this summer.  My mind is first here, then there and eventually everywhere.  Concentration has never been my strong point, but it usually works OK when it comes to creating art.  But as we all know - I'm easily distracted...  I have five pieces of art 'started'.  We artists call it 'work in progress' - and that's a valid explanation.  Most of the time I reach a certain point on any piece and have to set it aside, or more correctly, lean it against the wall so I can see it frequently.  Often the answer to my dilemma of what to do next comes from these frequent glances.  Right now my wall is full.  I know I'll finish them.  But for now, I go from one to the other and keep plugging (scratching) away.  If only I didn't have to cook dinner......
.....here are a couple of the 'WIP's......


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's That Sound???

You know you are in Wyoming when you wake to the sound of horses. With limited wi-fi service it has been a lot harder to get blogs written a...