Wednesday, July 2, 2014

"...between the pages of my mind..."

Memories...as I was going through my computer files looking for references pictures to print out for the workshop I found myself going down memory lane.

Last year, seems so far away but we were in Africa: Zambia, Zimbabwe, Botswana. Then we went west with friends to Oregon and California. I had a conference in New Mexico and winter in Arizona, the fall in Virginia and Maryland. This year we have been in South Carolina, Michigan and a lot of states in-between, plus some of the above mentioned.

We do love to travel and here are just a few pictures that may be turning up as artwork in the pastel workshop next week.

Botswana

Zambia

Virginia

New Mexico

Alaska

California

Oregon

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's That Sound???

You know you are in Wyoming when you wake to the sound of horses. With limited wi-fi service it has been a lot harder to get blogs written a...