Thursday, June 26, 2014

Throwback Thursday Artsy-Style

While I was on the road - again - I had this idea, Thursday on FB you get to see pictures from the way back. It got me thinking about some of the older art works that I sometimes forget about. Pieces that get packed away, especially with all the moving that has been done over the last few years. Works that are in a show or gallery and come back to you.

So, I thought lets do a Throwback Thursday Salute to Art and make it a special deal. I am going to try to have two deals, one an unframed print, it may be matted & shrink wrapped and the other an original drawing/painting. Working on how to relate the pricing to dates. July I will post new works at the beginning of the month.

If you would like to purchase just e-mail me and we can work out the details, checks & major credit cards accepted. Have a Pay Pal account but have not really used it so may need to investigate to see if that is still up and running.  But, just e-mail me: lhp5536@aol.com

1st linoleum cut, hand-pulled print on rice paper 12x12 image size.
This piece was inspired by my South Africa trip and printed in 2007.
The special price for this month $20.07 plus shipping.

When I first started going to AZ I took some botanical illustration workshops.
It inspired me to do some watercolors, which I do occasionally. It is matted & framed
image size 7 1/4 x 11 framed to 15x18.
This one was created in 2001, special deal for this month $200.01 plus shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rolling Through Roanoke

June 22, Thursday, Rick and I had to go into Roanoke, VA for the afternoon. Roanoke has some interesting street art, public art. There are a...