Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A Little Help From Friends And Family

The solo show: Miles To Go is hung at the VA Tech Holtzman Alumni Center Gallery. It will be up through the summer with a closing reception in September.

Getting the work done and hung was made possible with the support of my husband Rick, who also help me haul all the work to the gallery.

While on a weekend get away to the beach with VA Tech friends they too were understanding of my need to finish one of the pieces I wanted for the show. Which is now titled - "Fine Lines" a giraffe 12x36 oil on canvas.

My children often give me feedback on what works and even on color balance. 

Artists often work alone but having the support of family & friends they are never alone for long.

Thank you all for the constant support.

"Fine Lines" oil on canvas 12x36 $750.00

"Outside The Lines" oil on canvas 12x36 $750.00

"Never Forget" oil on canvas 12x36 $750.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Changes

Recently I removed the Wild at heART FaceBook Group. I am down to two links on FB, one is Linda Harrison-Parsons, regular everything page wi...