Monday, May 5, 2014

Urban Wildlife

Apparently, this weekend was Urban Wildlife Appreciation Day. Not sure which day for sure as I saw postings for May 3rd, May 4th & May 5th.

May is always full of special days, I guess all the new life, birth, warming air, bluer skies just makes us appreciate life and the little things a bit more.

As I sit outside having my morning coffee, the hummingbirds buzz my head. I think next year I am going to try an experiment and see if my hummingbirds will come to my hand. They are so close, sometimes within a few inches. Makes me appreciate my little urban backyard.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Clouds - Trees - Along The Way

We are about 18 days into our cross country trip. We are on the east coast, have been for a for about a week, GA, S.C. crossed through N.C. ...