Monday, May 19, 2014

Taking A Moment

Sometimes when life throws a curve ball I need to take a moment and just be quiet. One of the best ways to do this is to take a walk in the woods. This weekend Rick & I went to Pandapas Pond to see if the wild rhododendron had started blooming. They are in bud but no flowers yet. With all the snows, the cool air, rains, it is very lush and green. Lots of wild flowers in bloom. The geese are having babies, saw some that had their babies tucked in the waterlilies.

It was overcast and cool, so not a lot of people were at the pond. It made for a nice quite walk and  gave me new inspiration for future painting.



Can you find the baby?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Changes

Recently I removed the Wild at heART FaceBook Group. I am down to two links on FB, one is Linda Harrison-Parsons, regular everything page wi...