Friday, May 30, 2014

Being Present

This spring - summer and right into fall I will be on the road. Some travel for business, some for family, friends and special moments. I try to have my camera at the ready, keep pencil and sketch pad in my backpack. 

Life has a way of changing our plans but I try to remember to stay in the moment and be present. Be aware of what others may be going through, be it good or sad. Give ourselves time to work, to be peaceful and to share memories. 

As we all travel be careful, stay alert, take in the beauty around you, no matter where you may be in this world.




No comments:

Post a Comment

What's That Sound???

You know you are in Wyoming when you wake to the sound of horses. With limited wi-fi service it has been a lot harder to get blogs written a...