Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tree Hugger

It is Earth Day, kind  of like a birthday, you celebrate one special day but everyday you are still alive, still aware and still working towards your goals. Yes, I am a tree hugger, for me everyday is earth day.

Today I will share a few of my favorite places on earth.

"Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect." Chief Seattle, 1855

View from Table Mtn. South Africa

Denali

New Mexico

Maine

London

Desert Botanical Garden, AZ in the spring

Prince Edward Island

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Changes

Recently I removed the Wild at heART FaceBook Group. I am down to two links on FB, one is Linda Harrison-Parsons, regular everything page wi...