Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Sharing A Moment

This morning I got to, share a moment. We had breakfast el fresco with the hummingbirds. It was a very nice way to bring in the day. The gila woodpeckers are not fond of us being outside, where the hummingbirds are oh so brave and just know that the feeders are out there just for them. Rick heard the great horned owl early this morning, there are lots of quail, dove, sparrows, and a few up in the trees that I can not identify with the sun to their backs.

I thought I should go get my camera but then I might miss something. So, I just finished my coffee and watched as the hummingbirds came and went. Thank you, for making this day even more special.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Clouds - Trees - Along The Way

We are about 18 days into our cross country trip. We are on the east coast, have been for a for about a week, GA, S.C. crossed through N.C. ...