Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Right Before My Eyes

I love the skies in Arizona, watching the sun rise and set reflecting light on the mountains. The colors seem to change right before my eyes. I know I say I am not a landscape painter and I kind of avoid trying to paint sunsets because I can not capture them as well as Mother Nature.

I may have to work on a few views of those mountains. They are light magic, changing colors from white mountains with blue-violet skies to glowing rusty reds with hits of yellow rising from behind.

Into the studio today, and the next few days...we shall see what comes from this inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's That Sound???

You know you are in Wyoming when you wake to the sound of horses. With limited wi-fi service it has been a lot harder to get blogs written a...