Saturday, February 8, 2014

Back In The Saddle

My drawing table had been out of order the last week. It held the pulp containers to make paper. Now that it is all dried, pack up and the last of it will be put away today it is time to get back up on that horse.

I must admit that I liked the pressure of painting a picture a day. I need goals, I need that little extra inspiration. But, I am not going to continue trying to do a picture a day all the time. Now that the paper making is done I will start using some of those papers to create some new images. Lots of shows on the horizon that will require new work.

I have been keeping a side journal, I will try to make a commitment to as least do a little sketch a day, it may be as simple as a doodle in that hand written journal. The oil paints are calling me and I am working out the fine details of a pastel piece.

Mount up cowboys & cowgirls, it's time to get back in the saddle, get some work done!

http://www.lindaharrisonparsons.com    Check out my web site for new images that have been added recently plus the page that hosts the 30-30 paintings.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Rolling Through Roanoke

June 22, Thursday, Rick and I had to go into Roanoke, VA for the afternoon. Roanoke has some interesting street art, public art. There are a...