Sunday, January 12, 2014

Hacked??? Please Read

Strange stuff going on, tried to post my image for the 30-30 last night and got this strange picture pop up instead of mine. It was a picture of a note written on it "Merry, you've been hacked". What does this mean? Since I am posting the image to someone else's site and it is through a link that does the downloads I was not sure exacly who was being hacked. 
But, sent everyone a note and trying to let as many know as possible just I case this "hacker" gets to my accounts, files, etc. 
If anyone sees anything strange from me please let me know. Hopefully this gets corrected quickly!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Changes

Recently I removed the Wild at heART FaceBook Group. I am down to two links on FB, one is Linda Harrison-Parsons, regular everything page wi...