Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Picture Story

As I woke way too early this morning, I realized it is the last day of the year. It has been some year too! For me it is all about the pictures. Not just the one's I take with my camera but the one's I create with my hands & heart. So, here are a few photos and images of my art over this past year.

January - Sandhill Cranes

February - winter skies in AZ 
April - Sedona Pastel Show

March - birthday celebration with friends in Cottonwood, AZ



May - Mill Show - SOLD




June - N.M. Pastel Conference & road trip
June & July - Africa  - SOLD

June & July - Zambia - Botswana - Zimbabwe - SOLD




 
August - road trip OR & CA with Eric & Lori


September - Artomtic with Marilu. MD
 October - November Fine Arts in the Valley Show in MD

December - Solo show Hahn Gallery, VA - SOLD
It was a very good year! Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

What's That Sound???

You know you are in Wyoming when you wake to the sound of horses. With limited wi-fi service it has been a lot harder to get blogs written a...