Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A New Day

It is a new day, a new week and almost a new year. Over the years I have discovered that I have patterns I fall into, rituals I seem to preform before I get into serious painting. One of those is organizing the studio. When it feels like it is closing in on me, too much stuff, I need to clear the room, give myself room to breath and work. Done! As I was making my lists yesterday I started moving things around, hunting for that missing hand made paper. Which I still can't find and before I knew it I was rearranging the studio. I wanted my drawing table in better light, I needed more space to display art and just needed to find ways to make it easier to find things. All done!! Feels good.

Next a little holiday baking and I will be on my way to some serious art making.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's That Sound???

You know you are in Wyoming when you wake to the sound of horses. With limited wi-fi service it has been a lot harder to get blogs written a...