Monday, November 18, 2013

Taking A Moment...

Try as I may this morning feels too busy. I am burning CD's for proposals in 2014. Coordinating plans, thinking about packing & shipping for holidays.

I am taking a moment to breathe - count to 10 - breathe again - better....ahhh.

Now, I will go have lunch, with a cup of hot tea, which helps to slow me down. Give my cat some lap time. Then will run around this afternoon. In between the running around I will try to remember to breathe and count to 10.

Something I read this morning which I know I have quoted before but is worth repeating. "Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you." by Frank Lloyd Wright

I think this may be a drawing soon...
Here are a few nature images to help you breathe.









take a moment




artichoke gone to flower

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's That Sound???

You know you are in Wyoming when you wake to the sound of horses. With limited wi-fi service it has been a lot harder to get blogs written a...