Wednesday, November 27, 2013

It Is A Good Day

The sound of the wind blowing this morning woke me up but it gave me the opportunity to watch the sun rise over the mountains. It does go on the list of things I am thankful to have in my life.

It will be a good day and a busy day. I will do some cooking to prep for tomorrow's feast. I have plans to work on some pastels later today. I did a little bird on handmade paper, finished a small hippo piece and started a cardinal. Which may or may not get finished, I have an idea and as I started this cardinal I had forgotten about the idea. So, today I want to see if I can put on paper what is in my head. If it works I will post it in a day or two.

Until then I am thankful for the colors the morning gave me today and the inspiration to create - be it in the form of food or pastel on paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's That Sound???

You know you are in Wyoming when you wake to the sound of horses. With limited wi-fi service it has been a lot harder to get blogs written a...