Wednesday, November 13, 2013

In The Garden

This Friday is the opening to my solo show at the Hahn Garden Gallery at Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, VA. The reception starts at 6:00 pm goes till 8:00, if you are in the area come on by and see some of the works that were inspired by my travels. The main room features works from Africa, the recent trip to Zambia and the past trip to South Africa. The Hall Gallery space has works from N. America, I tried to do somewhat of a comparison: African lion - American Mountain Lion, African Fish Eagle - American Bald Eagle, not everything has something to compare it to but the similarities for me of our worlds brings nature closer to my heart. The show will be up till December 12th, I hope you can come by to see my work but also explore the gardens.

Hahn Garden at VA Tech



No comments:

Post a Comment

Clouds - Trees - Along The Way

We are about 18 days into our cross country trip. We are on the east coast, have been for a for about a week, GA, S.C. crossed through N.C. ...