Saturday, November 30, 2013

Did You Know...

Did you know that I am a small business? I am a sole proprietor, have been for over 20 years. I have created web sites, set up PR events, workshops, exhibitions, I have painted murals, plein air painting workshops and open studio tours. My work is in galleries and I do shows throughout the year.

I am a small business. What does this mean to you? I can create something just for you. I have small works and large works. I can customize my works with your special place, person or animal in mind. You can order my works directly from me. You can find my works on http://www.fineartamerica.com Fine Art America website where you can order my works on metal, canvas, as a print, a phone cover or a card. If the original is still available that too can be arranged.

So, today, is Small Business Saturday, which means, check out my work, let me know if there is a special something for a special someone. You can see more of my works on my web site: http://www.lindaharrisonparsons.com

Some of my newest pieces have been posted on this blog. Facebook & Twitter. If you are looking for something and can't find it please let me know. That is what us small businesses do, we customize for our customer. Happy Shopping!  lhp5536@aol.com e-mail me with any questions or requests.

can be seen at The Little Gallery @ Smith Mtn Lake


specialty side binding books
custom star books
Hand made books from hand made paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clouds - Trees - Along The Way

We are about 18 days into our cross country trip. We are on the east coast, have been for a for about a week, GA, S.C. crossed through N.C. ...