Wednesday, November 20, 2013

beep-beep-beep

That would be the sound of backing up...today I am packing up and backing up. When I travel I try to make sure I have backed up any new information and pictures onto my little external hard drive. So far, so good. Plus, still learning about backing up in the cloud, etc. always more to learn.

Packing up, well it is getting close to AZ time. I pack up and ship things that I want there for the season. Since, we now travel with our cat going from one home to the other, it is easier not to have to wait for checked luggage.

Plus, I have been remiss in getting some birthday gifts in the mail. Susan there is a package in the mail for you, today!

Sometimes I do feel like a road runner - Beep - beep!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Clouds - Trees - Along The Way

We are about 18 days into our cross country trip. We are on the east coast, have been for a for about a week, GA, S.C. crossed through N.C. ...