Saturday, October 12, 2013

What you can, When you can

Things don't always go the way you planned. Marilu was to come down to do the Mtn Lake Lodge show with me but as often happens this time of year she picked up a bug. She is resting and drinking lots of fluids so she will be ready for the Fine Arts in the Valley show.

Rick & I are both up early this morning. He is going to help me unload for the show this morning. Then back for football game. I am trying to be pro-active, there is a 30% chance of rain. I have plastic bags, plastic containers and my raincoat all going with me. The thought is if I am prepared for rain it won't! Goes along with start to eat your lunch and a customer will come by.

So, we are doing what we can to be ready for anything today and will deal as best we can with what ever comes our way.

Next week finish drawing, framing, and pack for Fine Arts in the Valley show! This fall is just rolling along.

Hanging at Mtn Lake Lodge this weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's That Sound???

You know you are in Wyoming when you wake to the sound of horses. With limited wi-fi service it has been a lot harder to get blogs written a...