Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Over The River & Through The Fog...

To Merry-land I go! Drove from lower Virginia to western direction of Maryland yesterday. A route my car can almost drive on it's on these days. One section of 81 crosses the James River. It is hard to take pictures of this lovely area as it is almost always in fog. Luckily it is just a short ride through the fog. 
There are two routes you can take for the last hour of the drive. Yesterday I had to stop at the Burwell-Morgan Historic Mill. The show there was over & had to pick up work. As I was walking around I could not find one of my pieces because it had sold. Always good to hear. 
Back on the road to Middletown, MD to unload art and start to set up the event barn for Fine Arts in the Valley. Opening this Friday Oct. 25th. 
It is fall, crisp air, trees changing colors and lots of great art shows going on, come on out & see us this weekend or next! 
6219 Harley Rd., Middletown, MD 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's That Sound???

You know you are in Wyoming when you wake to the sound of horses. With limited wi-fi service it has been a lot harder to get blogs written a...