Monday, September 16, 2013

Work Week

Back to work...Saturday & Sunday we took some time off. We went up to Smith Mountain Lake to visit with some friends. I still got some drawing time on both days. But, got to do it by a lake in the State Park. It was a beautiful weekend, a nice way to walk into the fall.

Today we have art lessons, more framing, got the paper soaking to turn into pulp to make new paper tomorrow! Need to remember to take a breath now and again this week. Working on new pieces for a couple juried pastel shows and for the shows coming up in October and November. I am one of those people that needs a goal, a deadline, as many of you know. I got lots of deadlines now!

I will be making paper all week, if you have ever wanted to try it, just let me know and come join me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Changes

Recently I removed the Wild at heART FaceBook Group. I am down to two links on FB, one is Linda Harrison-Parsons, regular everything page wi...