Sunday, September 29, 2013

Stained

It is Natuonal Coffee Day, do a google search to find places to get free coffee. For me I think I will focus on what coffee does for my art. 

Coffee stained paper! Yes, I have written about this before but since it is National Coffee Day it seemed worth repeating. 

It is a good way to recycled your coffee grounds or left over coffee. Tea works too but need to see if or when there is a special day for tea. 

I have several pieces of paper stained and just waiting for a drawing to appear but until then here are a few that you can see at Artomatic, The Mill Show or the upcoming Fine Arts in The Valley Show. You can check my web site for dates and addresses.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Changes

Recently I removed the Wild at heART FaceBook Group. I am down to two links on FB, one is Linda Harrison-Parsons, regular everything page wi...