Saturday, September 28, 2013

Loco-logo

As I sit here with my Starbucks coffee I start thinking about logos. Those little designs that make us remember a brand. Which gets me thinking of all the talk about branding. 

Branding, use to be what was done to cattle out west. But, branding your name, your style or having a logo that people know is all part of business. Including the business of art. I use to sign a lot of my small works as lindahp or just lhp. Many who knew my work knew it was me. Yet for galleries they like to have a full name and not signed on the back. They sell the name as well as the art. So, now all my works are signed harrison-parsons and that is my brand, not so sure I will ever have a logo but if I do might have to have a bird in it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Clouds - Trees - Along The Way

We are about 18 days into our cross country trip. We are on the east coast, have been for a for about a week, GA, S.C. crossed through N.C. ...