Monday, September 23, 2013

DONE

Done with paper making for this week. If you missed all the action you can see me doing a demonstration of making paper from recycled materials in October. The 12th - 13th and 14th, Columbus Day weekend Marilu & I will be at the Appalachia Harvest Festival from 10 - 4. She will be spinning wool to yarn and have her fiber items there for sale, along with some other small works. I will being doing paper making, of course, and will have hand made books from the paper, prints embedded in hand made paper and a few other small originals. There is a gallery/gift shop that carries my work and some larger pieces can be seen there.

So, this week will be spent putting books together, as soon as the paper dries and in general just making new works. Need to re-visit my drawing table as I left the leopard piece just sitting there.

This event is being held at Mountain Lake Lodge (home of Dirty Dancing) 115 Hotel Circle, Pembroke, VA
http://www.MtnLakeLodge.com

This is a free event, bring the family and check out the web site for details and directions. Hope to see you there!

paper, paper everywhere!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Changes

Recently I removed the Wild at heART FaceBook Group. I am down to two links on FB, one is Linda Harrison-Parsons, regular everything page wi...