Saturday, August 31, 2013

hic-ups

Life is full of hic-ups, little interruptions, computers and cameras - well, lets just say technology creates many of those hic-ups. But, we learn to navigate around them or through them. I have been working on postcards for all the shows coming up this fall. Trying to get as much information into a small compact card, in the right format and getting the printer to accept the format, along with the computer. And what's with this "Bing" stuff? My new camera needs to go to the doctors - well - to NY for a check up as it refuses to auto-focus. Try taking pictures of running and flying animals in manual. It can be done just not easy. As I get older, I prefer easy, at least easier. Tomorrow I start pulling things together for the Artist Market on the 8th in Frederick. For today, I think I am done with the hic-ups...Hope to see you at one of the shows. If you read this and tell me about it, you will receive a 10% discount on any purchase of my work.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Clouds - Trees - Along The Way

We are about 18 days into our cross country trip. We are on the east coast, have been for a for about a week, GA, S.C. crossed through N.C. ...