Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?

Really? I am jet-lagged this morning. Opted for a couple extra cups of coffee to keep me going today. Picked up the mail in VA and the art I shipped was there waiting for me...already unpacked and in good shape! Need to unpack the rest of the art in the suitcase, frame, label, re-pack to take up to MD by Thursday. Really, again does anybody know what time it is...I thought it was Monday but no it's already Tuesday and half of today is gone. Ok, doing this blog, like usual as I have a cup of coffee, so once it is done back upstairs to finish the art part of today.

Just to add a little extra fun to the package, trying to get things together for a party this weekend - our 30th Anniversary! Looking forward to seeing friends & family. We will also be celebrating our Beccy's birthday with the tradition of MD Blue Crabs!

Our John ask if we were ever going to stop traveling? I guess the answer to that is NO. Too much to see, too much to do, and too many new people to meet. Can't stop now still have too many ideas for art work.

Getting Art Ready to Ship in AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clouds - Trees - Along The Way

We are about 18 days into our cross country trip. We are on the east coast, have been for a for about a week, GA, S.C. crossed through N.C. ...