Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Down On The Farm

While back east I had a great opportunity to see baby eagles. Our friends Eric & Lori have discovered a pair of nesting bald eagles this year at, Country Pleasures Farm, and two babies. The babies are growing fast I imagine they will be flying very soon. They are high in a sycamore tree that runs along a creek. Not easy to get pictures but with more practice maybe next year I will get some better ones.

 The walk back to were the eagles live is filled with wildflowers. On the return walk we saw a great blue heron, too fast to get a good picture. The walk up the road was postcard perfect and the cows lay resting after breakfast.




and I forgot there are grape vines growing...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Changes

Recently I removed the Wild at heART FaceBook Group. I am down to two links on FB, one is Linda Harrison-Parsons, regular everything page wi...