Saturday, May 25, 2013

A Conversartion with a Hummingbird

I have only had this conversation one other time, back in Frederick with my hummingbirds. This morning as I sit outside with my cats and morning coffee a hummingbird comes and lands on the slipper plant. He often does this so I did not think too much about it but today he began to speak, making little beep - click type noises, their song, not so much the prettiest of bird songs but it is what they do and I am honored to have them share.

Now if he would only sit on that slipper plant long enough for me to get my camera and take a good photo...I am learning more tricks with my new camera. I have a 3-D setting which from what I can determine isolates an object as it moves. Will practice to see what I get and how well it works.

Until then will share past hummingbird pictures & artwork.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Changes

Recently I removed the Wild at heART FaceBook Group. I am down to two links on FB, one is Linda Harrison-Parsons, regular everything page wi...