Friday, April 19, 2013

Long Night Good Night

Last night I was at the gallery from 5:00 - 9:00 PM. The demonstration went well, maybe 1/3 of the way done with the work. It is a mountain lion and I did get a couple of photos and will continue to take some while I work on this piece. May take it up to Sedona and work on it while I am at the Sedona Art Center next Tuesday.

Meet lots of nice people but you could see that Art Walk was slowing down. All in all a good night.

Here are the two small pieces I worked on this week. One is a close up, bit of a strange angle of a mountain lions head. It's what happens when you have your long lens on your camera and the mountain lion is too close. The other is from the Desert Botanical Gardens Butterfly Exhibit and it is an acrylic painting.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Clouds - Trees - Along The Way

We are about 18 days into our cross country trip. We are on the east coast, have been for a for about a week, GA, S.C. crossed through N.C. ...