Monday, April 15, 2013

Location - location - location

Trying to keep track of where my art is and where I need to be over the next month. I will be locating myself at the Biltmore Gallery, 7113 E. Main St., Scottsdale, AZ, this Thursday evening starting at 5:00 p.m. to do a demonstration with soft pastel on Rives BFK paper. Not sure yet if I will be working outside but most likely will be inside somewhere. The gallery is divide into 2 rooms, the main section features older works. The second room is where the new artists are displayed, I am in there.

Marilu & I have work in the Historic Mill Juried Spring Show, it is near Berryville, VA. I won't be there for the artists reception this year. It is a nice show, they turn the old mill into a salon style gallery twice a year. The location is picture prefect, with a general store across the street, antique shops near by, a nice day trip.

If you happen to be in Sedona, stop by the Art Center, Art Barn Road and come see me in the gallery behind the main center. I will be gallery sitting and will have a demonstration piece to work on while I am there for the day, April 23 from 10 - 5. By 5:00 the sun starts to make those red rock mountains glow, always a good way to end the day.

That is enough for now, shortly I will locate myself in my studio need to prepare my paper for a couple demonstrations. But, then I will work on something new, something fun, something just because...

I know - nice hat!


Marilu & I had the Historic Mill

Some of my work at the Biltmore Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's That Sound???

You know you are in Wyoming when you wake to the sound of horses. With limited wi-fi service it has been a lot harder to get blogs written a...