Saturday, March 23, 2013

Still Walking

After typing the title I thought that is an oxymoron - still - walking - but also thought it is the right phrase for painting in the gardens. Today is Saturday and I will be painting in the gardens, with painting comes a little walking to find that right spot. I have two spaces in mind today, one the wildflower path, the other back towards the trail where the cottonwood live. There is a couple of cactus back there that I want to include with a gila woodpecker.

I will walk around the gardens, stand still, look and set up for my day of painting. The weather is going to be prefect today high about 79. Warm not too hot. I know everyone back east wishes they were here with me and I do too. I will keep sending warm thoughts your way and hope that spring finds it's way soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Changes

Recently I removed the Wild at heART FaceBook Group. I am down to two links on FB, one is Linda Harrison-Parsons, regular everything page wi...