Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Moving Forward

Spring is just a day away, time to be outside, pho-hiking with my new camera. It arrived yesterday and have plans to head out today for experimenting. Marilu & I were talking about learning curves, she has been playing with her new ipad, working on taking photos with it, transferring those photos from one toy to the other. Love new toys!

My old camera has served me well but the light meter was going and there was "stuff" dust - dirt inside the camera. The same spots and little lines appeared in every picture. Which caused me to use photoshop to clean up each and every shot...too much wasted time.

I am one of those people that reads the owner's manual and directions. Moving forward with the learning curve this week, look for new photos with the new camera soon. Today's photos are those that Marilu & I have taken this past week.








No comments:

Post a Comment

What's That Sound???

You know you are in Wyoming when you wake to the sound of horses. With limited wi-fi service it has been a lot harder to get blogs written a...