Thursday, March 21, 2013

Gone but not forgotten

It is back to being quite here in AZ, even the birds are a bit quiter this morning. All my company has gone back east. I will still sit outside with my morning coffee and doing a little sketch. I meant to take pictures of the sketches Marilu was doing in the backyard and at the Gardens...maybe, hint, hint, she will send then to me or post them on the blog.

Got my To-Do list going again. Worked on bio/article for a newsletter. Creating a presentation for the AZ Pastel meeting in April, more to come on that. Lots of little things and planning on Friday as a studio day, Saturday will be in the Gardens painting and will take a break Sunday Morning. It has been a wonderful month so far, plan to keep that great flow going!

Yucca in bloom

Palo Verde tree in bloom

Prickly Pear Cactus with new buds



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rolling Through Roanoke

June 22, Thursday, Rick and I had to go into Roanoke, VA for the afternoon. Roanoke has some interesting street art, public art. There are a...