Friday, March 22, 2013

a clear head

Today I need to clear my head, so I am heading out for a walk. I have taken lots reference pictures, still have lots of projects started and new ones I want to start. When I get like this it is like having too much caffeine,  too much energy, I have a hard time settling into doing just one thing.

My hope is to clear my drawing table off, organize what needs to be done for shows coming up and finish those pieces. Then I can move on to a whole new piece, something I want to do just for me. Those are usually the best pieces anyway, when you put your whole heart into the work it always shows.

Here is a little piece that is near finished - American Kestrel - the smallest of the falcons.
American Kestrel - pastel on coffee stained paper



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's That Sound???

You know you are in Wyoming when you wake to the sound of horses. With limited wi-fi service it has been a lot harder to get blogs written a...