Friday, February 8, 2013

To Do Day -

Today is the kind of day where I have lots of lists of To Do's...I will try to finish the final coats of spraying art before heading out on my To Do's.  Then I pick up more frames, install the art and check that off my To Do's. There are lots of show opportunities coming up that I need to get the paperwork or on-line submissions done - more to do's. The works for these shows then are held aside waiting to see if you get into the juried show. With that work being in limbo you create more work for other shows. It is a interested dynamic. But, it does keep be motivated and working. I need the To Do's, the deadlines and just a little pressure.

Yesterday bird pastel & charcoal - Black-headed Grosbeak

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's That Sound???

You know you are in Wyoming when you wake to the sound of horses. With limited wi-fi service it has been a lot harder to get blogs written a...