Monday, February 25, 2013

Committed

Committed - such an open ended statement...but this week I am committed to making my To-Do list much smaller. I have been struggling with the whole framing thing but it is getting done. I am trying my hand at painting again, which is not a bad thing. I have been finishing up some pieces that have been just waiting on me to pick them up again. And I am ready to start some new projects.

I will make a new To-Do list and leave it out so I can see it each day and check off one thing a day! If not more, but working towards at least getting one thing a day accomplished.

I have been taking picture of the mountain lions that live at the AZ Sonoran Desert Museum in Tucson for years. My commitment this week is to start the mountain lion in pastel.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rolling Through Roanoke

June 22, Thursday, Rick and I had to go into Roanoke, VA for the afternoon. Roanoke has some interesting street art, public art. There are a...