Friday, February 22, 2013

Cold Coffee

Sometimes in the morning I take my second cup of coffee in the office with me while I finish up computer work. The down side of this is I get working on "stuff" like taxes this morning and forget my coffee until it is cold. I have never been a fan of cold or ice coffee. So, what to do with cold coffee, I could use it to stain paper, which I did the other day. I also tried staining a mat board to go around a small piece that is done on coffee stained paper and needs a little more space around it. It is dry I think - took the weight off and will see if it holds it shape. Then will spray-seal the mat and assemble everything together. I don't generally microwave cold coffee. Something changes in the taste. So, I add my rice milk (can't do dairy so my sub for cow products) and a little hot chocolate mix to make mocha. If I am feeling especially fancy I will add a touch of cinnamon for a form of Mexican coffee. Not sure it is really Mexican but it is the name we have come up with for this lovely little drink. So, off I go to make mocha now that I have my taxes done. At least until the tax-man checks them over and ask me questions. Next into the studio to work on a little acrylic painting I started last night...

Did not have a picture of a coffee cup - so a lovely flower will have to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rolling Through Roanoke

June 22, Thursday, Rick and I had to go into Roanoke, VA for the afternoon. Roanoke has some interesting street art, public art. There are a...