Thursday, December 6, 2012

It's Going To Be A Good Day...

I am willing this to be a good day. To make, matt, wrap, and pack everything I need to do for the show coming up at Anne Gibson Snyder's. I have to take in account shipping time and that there is holiday shipping going on to, may take an extra day.

Some things have worked, some not so much. I am still working on the sealing technique for my pastels. I am experimenting using different papers to see how they react. This is were the not so much comes in, some of the sanded papers do not take the sprays as well. They actually do a little melting and cause the image to darker.

So, I will stop experimenting for the moment just work and do what I do best. Work under pressure, it is going to be a good day.

me at work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clouds - Trees - Along The Way

We are about 18 days into our cross country trip. We are on the east coast, have been for a for about a week, GA, S.C. crossed through N.C. ...