Friday, December 7, 2012

Finishing Touches

Yesterday was a good day. I spent a fair amount of it in the studio until I realized I was out of a couple things and had to run to the local art supply store. Today I just need to add finishing touches to my little booklets and should get the package in the mail today, right on schedule! Another good day!!

After I get things mailed off, I need to re-think my studio...clean & organize. With all the moving over the last two years there are still things missing??? Will re-visit some of my stored containers see what surprises I may find. That will be this afternoons project and hoping it will be done tonight as I have other projects waiting for me this weekend.

Hand made paper booklets - just because I like to make them

small pastels, watercolors & graphite orginals

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's That Sound???

You know you are in Wyoming when you wake to the sound of horses. With limited wi-fi service it has been a lot harder to get blogs written a...