Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Power

The power of color is my thought for today. Woke up thinking  about when I would go vote, which made me think about being an American, which lead to our flag and Red-White-Blue...as my husband, Rick says I went down a bunny trail. But, that is how I think of things one thought leads into another. When I am with Marilu and we are working on art shows we call it brain storming!

Just the color Red when seeing it often bring on the feeling of love, passion. White is associated with purity, clean, fresh. Blue, is a cool color, it can make you feel calm and comfortable yet it is a strong color. These colors Red-White-Blue are passionate, pure, strong and this is how I feel about my country.

Honor those colors today. Go vote.




No comments:

Post a Comment

What's That Sound???

You know you are in Wyoming when you wake to the sound of horses. With limited wi-fi service it has been a lot harder to get blogs written a...